Monday, 7 September 2015

LAST LINE Delayed Until October


As I've been editing LAST LINE over the past few months, the book has slowly been transforming into something special. It's a work I'm proud of and look forward to sending out into the world. The wait will be a little longer than planned, however, as I've decided to push back its release date into October.

The reasons for this are twofold. The first is that, while I could still hit the original date, there are certain parts I feel need a little more time to perfect. The 'How To Write An Action Thriller Sequel' feature, which will be part of the book's Special Edition, is also not quite finished and I don't want to rush the editing in the days leading up to release. The second reason, why I've decided against giving a concrete day for the book's release next month, is that an agent has shown interest in one of my manuscripts, which I'd like to tidy up before sending out. I've a good idea of what needs to be done, so it shoudn't take too long, but again, rushing through it would only be counter-productive. The delay will give both books the chance to be as brilliant as they possibly can be.

In the meantime, more excerpts are on the way in the run-up to release and will be sure to let you know as soon as a set date can be announced. Thanks for all your support!